Dt Gauri KapoorDietician
- M.Sc. Food and Nutrition (First Division)- Amity University Noida
- Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics and Public Health Nutrition (PGDDPHN)- Lady Irwin College, Delhi University.
- B.Sc. Home Science (Hons.) with specialization in Food and Nutrition- Lady Irwin college, Delhi University.
- Certified National Diabetes Educator- Dr Mohan’s Diabetes Education Academy of Diabetes (DMDEA).
- Trained Food Safety Supervisor- Fostac, FSSAI.
Dt. Gauri Kapoor has interned in the Dietetics department at Max Smart Hospital, Saket and completed her Masters Dissertation on ‘Nutritional Requirements during Pregnancy’. She has also attended numerous seminars on diet and disease, Nutrition during covid, Food safety etc. among others. She has completed training in Catering and COVID- Food Safety Supervisor (Fostac) held at Lady Irwin College. She is also a Nutrition counsellor at Vishwas Foundation, a Non-Profit organization for the underprivileged in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.