Dr. Vishakha MunjalSenior Consultant - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
MBBS, MD and Practising Since: 1995
Dr. Vishakha Munjal is an experienced Gynaecologist, Laparoscopic Surgeon and IVF Specialist practising in Delhi/NCR. Dr. Munjal has experience of more than 27 years and has worked/consulted at leading medical institutes in New Delhi such as the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Saket City Hospital, Adiva Hospital, Nova Speciality Surgery, Paras Spring Meadows.
- Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy
- High-Risk Obstetrics
Research & Publications
- Dr. Vishakha Munjal has presented papers and chaired sessions on laparoscopy and infertility at various national and international platforms. Details of a few of these are listed below.
- Role of Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy in Infertility. Presented at 4th World Congress of Laparoscopic Surgeons. Feb 2014.
- Laparoscopy in diagnosis and treatment of adnexal torsion. Presented at IAGE 2013.
- Recent advances in Hysteroscopic and Laparoscopic fertility promoting procedures.
- Presented at 3rd World Congress of Laparoscopic Surgeons. Feb 2012.
- Regular columnist for answering health queries in Vanitha magazine.
- Regular contributor of health-related articles in newspapers and magazines such as Grahshobha, Women's Era and Sarita.
- MBBS: Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. 1985.
- MD / MS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology): All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
- Diploma in Endoscopy: University of Kiel, Germany.
- Attended: Training in Endoscopy at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, USA.
- Completed: Certificate Course in Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART). Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai.
- Conducting: Training programmes in minimal access surgery & ART at Neelkanth Hospital, New Delhi.
- Conducting: Regular workshops in minimal access surgery in Delhi/NCR region.
- Spardhashree Award for outstanding social service in the field of Medicine. - April 2002