Dr. Deepti MishraMBBS, MD (OBG), FMAS, DMAS
(FELLOWSHIP & DIPLOMA IN MINIMUM ACCESS SURGERY) WORLD ASSOCIATION OF LAPAROSCOPIC SURGEON
Experience: 11 Years
- Specialize in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases and disorders of the female reproduction system, such as breast cancer, cervical cancer and menopause.
- Work with expecting mothers throughout their pregnancies, during childbirth and into postpartum.
- Perform annual examinations, collecting and documenting patient medical history and providing counseling on diet, hygiene, sexual health and disease prevention.
- Perform normal and forceps delivery.
- Perform high risk cesarean section (previous two or three cesarean, ruptured uterus, cesarean in obstructed labor, placenta previa) etc.
- Perform Emergency Laparotomy for ectopic pregnancy and twisted ovarian cyst etc.
- Perform abdominal and vaginal hysterectomies for fibroid uterus DUB etc.
- Perform Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy surgery like ectopic pregnancy, salpingectomy, ovarian drilling, LAVH, TLH etc.
- Advanced Life Support Course
- Member of World Association of Laparoscopy Surgeon.
- Member of association of OBS & GYNE (AOGD), New Delhi, India
- Member of FOGSI
- MRCOG & MRCPI PART-1, preparing for PART2