Dr. Aastha GuptaObstetrics | Gynaecology | IVF
MBBS (Gold Medalist) - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, DU MMSC (Repro. Medicine) TAU-USA Adv. Gynae Endoscopic Surgeon, Delhi IVF & Fertility Research Centre, New Delhi
- Trained at Centre of Human Reproduction, NY, USA
- Diploma in Assisted Reproductive Techniques National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Diploma in Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgery KIEL School of Gynaecological Endoscopy, Germany
- Fellowship Superior ART Bangkok, Thailand
- Diploma & Faculty in IVF & Infertility Management ISAR Certificate Course in ART
Dr Aastha Gupta has been a prominent part of many symposia and panel discussions in the field of infertility, and was invited as the keynote speaker at the South East Asian a Regional Annual Reproductive update & Symposium 2017 in Bangkok, Thailand. She has presented many papers in national and international conferences, performed over 8000 Oocyte retrieval procedures till date. As an advanced laparoscopic surgeon, she has assisted more than 1000 and performed over 4000 diagnostic and operative hysteroscopic laparoscopic surgeries.
She supported and moderated the "International Conference on Clinical and Experimental Dermatology" held in Dubai in 2019. She has specialised training in thread lifts, injectables by SAARC Association of Aesthetic Dermatology held at Hyatt Regency, Lucknow and has attended a workshop on Basic Dermatological Surgery Course.
- Member of ASRM (American Society of reproductive medicine)
- Member of ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction & Endocrinology)
- Member of IAGE (Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopy)
- Member of ISAR (Indian Society of Reproductive Medicine)
- Member of IFS (Indian Fertility Society)
- Member of IFFS (International Federation of Fertility Societies)